The project „Women’s Communication for Solidarity – WomCom“ has been approved within the ERASMUS+ program, KA2 –Western Balkan Youth Window.
- Build international solidarity between young women from Western Balkan rural communities and European urban communities through connecting and networking.
- Enhance capacities of youth workers to facilitate and support social communication of young women.
- Developed skills of assertive and art communication of young women to express their opinions and create an active impact in their communities
- Increase interest and knowledge among WB young rural women on the European and UN policies on gender equality and inclusion.
- Established celebration of the UN International day of rural women in communities involved in the project.
“I AM NOT FREE WHILE ANY WOMAN IS UNFREE, EVEN WHEN HER SHACKLES ARE VERY DIFFERENT FROM MY OWN”
“Io non sono libera finché tutte le donne non lo sono, anche se le sue catene sono molto diverse dalle mie.”
Cerebration Festival 2018
- Ph. Michele Fasolato, Parco Milcovich, Padova 2018/2019